Herbatint 7C Ash Blonde 150ml
You Save $3.00 (14%)
Herbatint is the permanent ammonia-free colouring, containing 8 organic herbal extracts, which covers 100% of grey hair for a natural and intense result that is rich in highlights. Your hair regains brightness and vitality, and is immediately healthier and naturally beautiful.
FEATURES of Herbatint 7C Ash Blonde 150ml
UNIQUE AND GENTLE FORMULA
AMMONIA - RESORCINOL - PARABENS - ALCOHOL – FRAGRANCE FREE
Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin, its skin compatibility is excellent. This result confirms the brand’s distinctive quality and its unique finely balanced formula. The developer contains a low hydrogen peroxide concentration (less than 3% after mixing, equivalent to 10 volumes), well below the 6% limit permitted by the European legislation (EC NO 1223/2009).
A formula enriched with 8 organic herbal extracts to nourish and protect hair and scalp, preserve colour intensity and provide a natural and long-lasting result.
30 COLOURS TO BE MIXED
Find your ideal shade, by choosing a single colour or by blending together more nuances to create your own unique and natural look. The bottles can be reclosed, allowing to preserve the product that has not been mixed for later applications.
Herbatint uses gluten-free and Nickel tested ingredients. Suitable for vegans.
EASY TO APPLY
Herbatint colouring gel is easy to mix and apply thanks to its gel consistency and its odourless formula. A perfect colour result in only 40 minutes!
Herbatint’s gentle formula with a low hydrogen peroxide concentration (10 volumes) allows you to lighten your natural colour up by a maximum of 2 tones. Only colouring with higher hydrogen peroxide concentrations (30-40 volumes) have a higher bleaching power which inevitably affects the hair’s structure and health.
The Herbatint packaging is made of totally recyclable uncoated paper with designation of origin. Herbatint is against animal testing and is suitable for vegans. The bottles can be reclosed and used again, allowing you to use the only necessary product and keep the rest for later applications to avoid useless waste.
It is the first most natural hair-colouring gel to be free of harsh chemicals and ammonia. It incorporates protiens, botanicals and natural vegetal extracts such as Cinchona, Rhubarb and Walnut, nutrients that give hair its deep, natural shine and vibrant, healthy colour.
It provides nourishment, protection and conditioning to both the hair and scalp. It offers a safe, gentle and effective way for covering normal grey hair with just 1 application. Fort long hair use complete contents of package. For medium to short hair contents should allow for two applications. It lightens by one or two tones without hurting the hair structure.
It is available in 30 rich shades and is easy to use. It is formulated byHerbavita, the leading European hair colour specialists (sold in 25 countries), with over 30 years of experience in developing natural hair care products for beautiful hair.
Herbatint haircolor gel ingredients:
|propylene glycol||PEG-2 oleamine|
|rhubarb extract||cinchona extract|
|p-phenylenediamine||aloe barbadensis extract|
|resorcinol||PEG-75 meadowfoam seed oil|
|echinacea angustifolia extract||betula alba leaf extract|
|hamamelis virginiana extract||sodium hydrosulfite|
|ascorbic acid||tetrasodium EDTA|
|cetrimonium chloride2,4 diaminophenoxyethanol HCL|
Glycol developer ingredients:
|etidronic acid||cetrimonium chloride|
Royal cream conditioner ingredients:
|behentrimonium chloride||cetyl alcohol|
|lanolin alcohol||methyl gluceth -20|
|mallow extract||rosemary extract|
|aloe barbadensis extract||triticum vulgare germ oil|
|jojoba oil||rice bran oil|
|ascorbic acid||tocopheryl acetate|
Contains phenylenediamine, resorcinol, and hydrogen peroxide.
The mixing ratio is 1:1
Color: 7C Ash Blonde
Your hair must be dry and unwashed!
1) Using a plastic or a glass container, combine equal and sufficient amounts of Herbatint gel and the Glycol Developer to suit the length and volume of your hair. Replace the caps on the bottles containing unused products, and retain for future use.
2) Using a tinting brush, apply the mixture onto dry unwashed hair.
1st Case: Previously Colored Hair
3) Apply the mixture to the regrowth area and leave to develop for 30 minutes.
4) Then apply the remainder of the mixture through the rest of the hair and wait a further 10 minutes. (total processing time: 40 minutes).
2nd Case: Uncolored Hair
3) Apply the mixture through the whole length of the hair starting at the roots. For best coverage use a tinting brush as supplied in a Herbatint application Kit. Discard any unused mixture.
4) Leave to process for 40 minutes.
During processing, the color of the product may differ from your target color, this is quite common and doesn't have any effect on the final color.
5) Once processed rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear.
6) Shampoo your hair, using preferably a shampoo from the Herbatint range for best results, rinse and towel dry.
7) Apply the Royal Cream Conditioner, leave for 5 minutes, rinse again and style your hair as usual.
Colors from 1N to 8N (the natural series) achieve a 100% coverage of your grey hair. In order to achieve total grey coverage with the Ash, Golden, Copper and Mahogany color series, it is suggested to mix the chosen color (40 ml) with a natural series color of the same number (20 ml). For example: your hair color is chestnut and your selected color is copper chestnut, mix 40 ml of Herbatint 4R (copper chestnut) with 20 ml of Herbatint 4N (chestnut). Follow instructions as usual.
Caution: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow the instructions carefully.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. An allergy test should be performed 48 hours before use according to leaflet instructions. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary 'black henna' tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
Do not forget to:
- Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Against Animal Testing
- For External Use Only
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint haircolor gel, 60 ml - 2 fl oz
- 1 bottle Glycol Developer, 60 ml - 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of either shampoo or Royal Cream conditioner, 15 ml - 0.5 fl oz
- 1 pair of gloves
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use