Flordis Femular Forte For Menopause 90 Tablets
You Save $16.79 (21%)
Femular is for the treatment of menopause symptoms including hot flushes, irritability, and headaches.
Are you suffering from menopausal symptoms such as:
- hot flushes and night sweats?
- feeling irritable or anxious?
- experiencing joint pain or headaches?
If these symptoms sound painfully familiar, then Femular may be right for you.
Femular is a natural medicine shown to relieve menopause symptoms, including hot flushes, night sweats, insomnia, fatigue, irritability, and mild anxiety. Its simple once-a-day dosing makes it easy to take, and it is well tolerated with no known drug interactions.
If you are experiencing moderate to severe menopause symptoms, extra strength Femular Forte may be suitable for you. 1,2
What makes Femular different?
When it comes to natural medicines, consistency is important as there can be great variation in the ingredients used and the way they are produced.
Femular contains an exclusive extract of Actaea racemosa referred to as Ze 450. This has been produced in a highly consistent way; from careful sourcing and cultivation through to manufacturing. Femular has also been the subject of extensive clinical trials to demonstrate efficacy and tolerability. When taking Femular or Femular Forte, you can be confident that you are receiving a reliable natural medicine that lives up to its claims.
Research has shown significant symptom relief after 1 month and continued symptom improvement over 9 months.1,2,3 With over 65 million daily doses sold since 2005, Femular is well tolerated and has no known drug interactions.
Femular and Femular Forte contain a specific extract of Actaea racemosa (Ze 450) that has been shown to assist in the symptomatic relief of a wide range of menopausal symptoms.
Each tablet of Femular Forte contains:
|Extract equivalent to dry Actaea racemosa rhizome and root||84.5 mg|
......which is a dose of Ze 450
Recommended dosage and directions:
Once daily at first sign of menopausal symptoms.
For mild symptoms, take Femular 1 tablet daily
For moderate to severe symptoms, take Femular Forte 1 tablet daily or 2 tablets of Femular daily
Femular is well tolerated. In very rare cases, Black cohosh has been associated with liver failure*; however, Femular extract Ze 450 has been studied and recommended worldwide for over 10 years, used in over 1 million women and found to be well tolerated.
For further specific information consult FAQ section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Femular likely to interact with other medications?
There are no known interactions between Femular and other medications. However, if you are currently on hormone replacement therapy, it is not recommended to take Femular at the same time. If you have specific concerns about using Femular with other medications, it is important to speak with your healthcare professional.
Is Femular likely to have any side effects?
Femular is generally very well tolerated It is important to speak with a healthcare professional if you are concerned about possible side effects. Please read more under "Will Femular have an effect on liver function" below.
Can Femular be used in pregnancy and lactation?
Femular is only indicated for use in women with menopausal symptoms. It is not intended, nor recommended, to be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Is Femular suitable for children?
Femular is only indicated for use in women with menopausal symptoms. It is not intended, nor recommended, to be used in children.
Does Femular contain lactose?
Yes, Femular contains a very small amount of lactose (44 mg) in each tablet.
Will Femular have an effect on liver function?
- There have been no published reports of hepatotoxicity in women who have taken Femular. However, if you have a history of liver damage or suspect a reaction, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional.
- In very rare cases, Black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experience yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
Should Femular be stopped before surgery?
It is important to discuss this with your healthcare professional, including your anaesthetist and surgeon.
^ After 4 months treatment
1. Schellenberg et al. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2012. doi: 10.1155/2012/260301. 2. Drewe J et al. Phytomedicine 2013; 20:659-666. 3. Lopatka L et al. Journal of Menopause. 2007; 2:16-21. 4. Garita-Hernandez M et al. Planta Med 2006; 72:1-7. 5. Burdette J et al. J Agric Food Chem 2003; 51(19): 5661-5670.