Dr. Organic Royal Jelly Cellulite Cream 200ML
You Save $3.00 (13%)
An Antioxidant massage cream for cellulite
Bioactive Organic Royal Jelly is a rich source of nutrients and amino acids, renowned for its epi genetic cell regenerating properties.
Our revolutionary cellulite treatment cream utilises the unique properties found in this incredibly active ingredient and is formulated using researched and tested anti-cellulite extracts.
In combination with a proprietary blend of select bioactive, antural and organic ingredients the resulting cream is designed to be massaged regularly into the affected area improving circulation, penetrating through subcutaneous fat cells trapped in the collagen and elastin fibres. Regular use helps to visibly improve the skins appearance and condition.
Organic Royal Jelly Cellulite Cream contains Hydrofiltract Marine Lotus which has undergone successful testing in the following areas:
- Antioxidant slimming effect
- Anti-free radical activity
- Restoration of lipolytic activity
- Stimulation and protection of adiponectin
- Improvement in buttock and thigh volume
- Orange peel effect
Organic Royal Jelly Cellulite Cream supports the body's natural ability to:
- Regenerate skin and strengthen connective tissue responsible for skin tightness, firmness and elasticity
- Prevent cellulite formation by inhibiting entry of free fatty acids
- Support blood flow which increases supply of nutrition and oxygen to the tissues
- Detoxifies connective tissue and improves lymphatic drainage
|Aloe barbadensis leaf extract|
|Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)|
|Lotus maritimus extract|
|Coffea arabica extract|
|Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter|
|Sodium stearoyl glutamate|
|Royal jelly extract|
|Mel (Manuka honey)|
|Trifolium pratense (Clover) flower extract|
|Calluna vulgaris (Heather) flower extract|
|Juniperus virginiana (Cedarwood) oil|
|Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel oil|
|Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil|
|Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil|
|Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf oil|
|Santalum album (Sandalwood) oil|
For best results, massage into affected area twice a day.
Due to the ingredients‘ natural origin, colour and consistency may vary from batch to batch. This does not affect the quality of the product.
- Not for internal use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If sensitivity occurs discontinue use.
- Avoid this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use on animals.
- Store in a cool dry place.