Caruso's Stress Clear 60 Tablets
You Save $10.00 (29%)
Why use Caruso’s Stress Clear?
Caruso’s Stress Clear is an anti-stress formula specifically formulated for the support of your body and mind during times of stress. It contains herbs to help reduce the effects of stress associated with everday life, work or study and to reduce any negative effects of stress.
Caruso’s Stress Clear has been formulated for:
- Mild anxiety
- Exhaustion due to stress
- Contains “anti-Stress” KSM-66®
Who would use Caruso’s Stress Clear?
- People who are exhausted due to stress
- People suffering with stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety
- Anyone requiring additional support during stressful periods, e.g. exams, relationship difficulties, changing jobs, etc
- Anyone needing a boost in energy and endurance due to fatigue associated with stress
- Those suffering with poor memory or lacking ability to concentrate at university or work
- Those wishing to improve a low libido that may be attributed to Stress
Q: How long can I stay on Caruso’s Stress Clear?
Caruso’s Stress Clear can be taken for as long as required. If symptoms persist please consult your Healthcare Professional.
Q: Can I take Caruso’s Stress Clear if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Stress Clear during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q: Can children take Caruso’s Stress Clear?
Caruso’s Stress Clear is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please consult your Healthcare Professional.
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains:
|Withania somnifera root (KSM-66® - Ashwagandha)||3750mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus root (Siberian Ginseng)||1000mg|
|Standardised to Syringaresinol diglucosides||534mcg|
|Panax ginseng root (Korean Ginseng)||500mg|
|Standardised to Ginsenosides||12.5mg|
Sugar, dairy, yeast, salt, wheat, soy, animal products, gluten or preservatives.
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day with main meals, or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Consult a Healthcare Professional if currently taking Warfarin, blood sugar medication, insulin, or blood pressure medication.
Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist see your Healthcare Professional.