Caruso's Rhodiola One A Day 50 Tablets
You Save $15.00 (30%)
Need some help managing stress?
The health benefits of Caruso’s Rhodiola come from its natural “adaptogenic” functions. Adaptogens support and strengthen the adrenal glands, which are central to the body’s coping mechanisms and ability to deal with stress - both physical and emotional. Strong healthy adrenals are also crucial to overall health, immunity and the optimal function of every other body system. Not only is Rhodiola one of the best known adaptogenic herbs, it also supports healthy emotional balance.
Why use Caruso’s Rhodiola?
Caruso’s Rhodiola has been developed to help your body adapt to the stressors of everyday life by supporting adrenal gland function. Caruso’s Rhodiola may help to manage the body’s physiological stress response and improve general performance and fatigue when faced with stress from sources such as work, study and physical activity.
Caruso’s Rhodiola has been formulated for :
• Helping to manage symptoms associated with the stress response such as nervous tension, mild anxiety, and fatigue
• Assisting with healthy adrenal gland function
• Helping to manage healthy cognitive function during times of stress
• Helping with stress recovery
• Helping to maintain general health and wellbeing
Customers who would use Caruso’s Rhodiola:
• Those who are fatigued due to stress
• Those who are suffering from the symptoms associated with stress such as nervous tension, and mild anxiety
• Those who would like to support the adrenal gland and nervous system function during times of stress
• Those who would like to support mental performance while working or studying during times of stress
Q. Who is Caruso’s Rhodiola formulated for?
A. Caruso’s Rhodiola is suitable for anyone who requires assistance to help them manage stress and cope better under the pressures of physical, biological or emotional stressors. Stress may cause an array of symptoms such as nervous tension, mild anxiety, fatigue, and the inability to concentrate and focus on work or study. Caruso’s Rhodiola may enhance general performance during stressful periods, and manage overall health and wellbeing by supporting and strengthening the adrenal glands.
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Rhodiola if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Rhodiola during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Rhodiola?
A. Caruso’s Rhodiola is not suitable for use by children under the age of 16 years. For further advice please consult your healthcare professional.
Q. Can Caruso’s Rhodiola be taken with other medication?
A. Yes. Caruso’s Rhodiola can be used with other medications, however, please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Rhodiola?
A. Caruso’s Rhodiola can be taken for as long as needed, provided your healthcare professional has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
|Rhodiola rosea root||1500mg|
|Standardised to Rosavins||15mg|
|Standardised to Rosavin||7.5mg|
|Standardised to Salidrosides||3.75mg|
Added sugar, dairy, lactose, sucrose, gluten, yeast, wheat, corn starch, soy, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
Adults take 1 tablet a day or advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Not to be taken during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
- Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications