Caruso's Milk Thistle 60 Tablets
You Save $8.00 (27%)
Help naturally detoxify, revitalise and rejuvenate your liver.
Why use Caruso's Milk Thistle?
Milk Thistle helps to support the natural regeneration of your liver, assists in the elimination of waste and aids detoxification. Globe Artichoke is traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of digestive disorders such as dyspepsia, bloating and flatulence. It has also been traditionally used to help protect your liver and increase bile flow and production. Caruso’s Milk Thistle may assist with detoxification, liver function, bloating, flatulence and help aid digestion.
Caruso’s Milk Thistle has been formulated for:
- Assisting mild digestive system problems such as indigestion
- Relief of the symptoms of dyspepsia such as bloating, flatulence and abdominal pain
- Supporting the natural regenerative ability of the liver in normal healthy people
- Maintaining healthy digestive function
- Supporting healthy liver and gall bladder function
- Supporting liver detoxification and regeneration
- Supporting healthy bile flow
Who would benefit from using Caruso’s Milk Thistle?
- Those who have poor digestion and suffer from symptoms such as indigestion, bloating and flatulence
- Those who wish to maintain healthy digestive function
- Those who regularly consume alcohol and/or fatty foods
- Those who wish to facilitate detoxification of the liver
- Those who wish to maintain healthy digestive, liver and gall bladder function
Q: How long can I stay on Caruso’s Milk Thistle?
Caruso’s Milk Thistle can be taken for as long as needed, provided your healthcare professional has been advised regarding other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
Q: Can I take Caruso’s Milk Thistle if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Milk Thistle during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q: Can children take Caruso’s Milk Thistle?
Caruso’s Milk Thistle is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please consult your healthcare professional.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
|Silybum marianum fruit (Milk Thistle)||35,000mg|
|Standardised to Flavanolignans Calculated as Silybin||400mg|
|Cynara scolymus leaf (Globe Artichoke)||6,000mg|
|Standardised to Caffeoylquinic Acids||6mg|
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, salt, animal products, eggs, peanuts, soy, corn, starch, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Adults take 1 tablet once a day with main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Gall bladder obstruction and the presence of gallstones.
Not to be taken during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications
Expiry: Feb 2021
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at our pharmacy ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.