Caruso's Fluid Away Tablets
Caruso's Fluid Away is designed to support kidney and liver functions to reduce the symptoms associated with mild fluid retention. It specifically assists with joint stiffness, pain and swelling associated with water retention caused by osteoarthritis. However it may also help to relieve fluid retention and bloating associated with premenstrual syndrome.
Fluid Away has been developed for people suffering from mild fluid retention. The high potency Fluid Away pill contains three powerful herbs; Celery, Dandelion and Phyllanthus, as well as Vitamin B6. These ingredients all help with fluid retention by helping to increase urine output.
Caruso's Fluid Away health Indications:
• Removal of excess water caused by fluid retention
• Helps reduce abdominal bloating • Helps relieve mild joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild gout.
• Joint stiffness & pain due to swelling associated with mild osteoarthritis
Who would use Caruso's Fluid Away?
• People who are looking for a natural formula to help reduce mild fluid retention
• Men & women who suffer from fluid build-up
• Those suffering from swelling & inflammation due to physical injuries
• Anyone looking to relieve swelling associated with mild gout
• Anyone with swollen joints associated with osteoarthritis
• Women who experience fluid retention associated with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
• People who wish to support their liver and gall bladder
Q: Will Caruso's Fluid Away interfere with my medication?
Caruso's Fluid Away should not be taken along with pharmaceutical diuretics. Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q: Can I take Caruso's Fluid Away if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso's Fluid Away during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q: Can children take Caruso's Fluid Away?
Caruso's Fluid Away is not suitable for children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please see your Healthcare Professional.
Each tablet contains:
|Phyllanthus amarus (Stone Breaker)|
|Extract equiv. to dry herb||1500mg|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion)|
|Extract equiv. to dry leaf||750mg|
|Apium graveolens (Celery seed)|
|Extract equiv. to dry seed||750mg|
|Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||25mg|
Dairy, gluten, soy, lactose, yeast, wheat, salt, animal products or preservatives.
Take 1 tablet 2 times a day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
- Contains Glucose.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
- This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- Not to be used by those taking Pharmaceutical Diuretics and hypoglycaemic medicines.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
30 Tablets Jul 2021
60 Tablets Jul 2021
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at our pharmacy ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.