Caruso's Fertile Max 60 Tablets
You Save $19.96 (29%)
Why use Caruso’s Fertile Max?
Caruso’s Fertile Max may assist with healthy sperm production, sperm motility, stress adaptation and in boosting your overall sex drive.
Caruso’s Fertile Max has been formulated for:
- Sperm health
- Sperm quality (shape and movement)
- DNA health
- Seminal volume
Who would use Caruso’s Fertile Max?
- Any man wishing to conceive or support fertility
- Men suffering from low Libido
- Men suffering with from fatigue and low energy
Q: How long can I stay on Caruso’s Fertile Max?
Caruso’s Fertile Max can be taken until the desired result is achieved.
Q: How long should I take Caruso’s Fertile Max prior to conceiving?
It takes approximately 80 days for a single sperm cell to develop into the mature sperm as found in semen, at which time the sperm is capable of fertilizing an egg. To support your chances of conception, Caruso’s Fertile Max should be taken continuously for 3 months prior to trying to conceive.
Each tablet contains:
|Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng)|
|Extract equiv. to dry root||2700mg|
|Standardised to Ginsenosides||67.5mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng)|
|Extract equiv. to dry root||2500mg|
|Standardised to Syringaresinol diglucosides||1.33mg|
|Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek - TestofenTM)|
|Extract equiv. to dry seed||1000mg|
|Ubidecarenone (Co-Enzyme Q10)||60mg|
|Equiv. to Zinc||25mg|
Sugar, dairy, lactose, yeast, wheat, soy, salt, animal products, gluten or preservatives.
Adults take 1 tablet daily with main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Caution with those taking Blood sugar medication, insulin and blood pressure medication. Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
- Do not take while on Warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplementation should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.