Caruso's Cascara One A Day 60 Tablets
You Save $4.96 (25%)
Cascara is one of the most common herbal remedies for assisting with constipation relief. The health benefits of Caruso’s Cascara come from its natural laxative effects. Constipation is the passing of hard bowel stools that may be infrequent or difficult to pass. Cascara induces the large intestine to increase its muscular contractions (peristalsis), causing a bowel movement.
Why use Caruso’s Cascara?
Caruso’s Cascara has been developed to assist with the relief of constipation and promote bowel regularity. It may also be beneficial for the relief of abdominal bloating and flatulence. Cascara has been traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help promote healthy bowel function.
Caruso’s Cascara has been formulated for:
• Relief of constipation
• Supporting bowel regularity
• Reducing bloating
• Relief of flatulence
• People with haemorrhoids, as it allows for easier bowel movements
Customers who would use Caruso’s Cascara:
• People who are suffering from constipation and want to take a natural approach
• Those who want to improve their bowel health and maintain regularity
• Men or women looking to relieve digestive problems such as poor digestion, flatulence and bloating
• People with haemorrhoids
Q. Who is Caruso’s Cascara formulated for?
A. Those who would like to relieve constipation and support improved bowel waste elimination as well as those looking to relieve gastrointestinal bloating and flatulence.
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Cascara if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Cascara during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Cascara?
A. Caruso’s Cascara is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice for children under 18, please consult your healthcare professional.
Q. Can Caruso’s Cascara be taken with other medication?
A. Caruso’s Cascara is contraindicated with Warfarin and stimulant laxative medications. Please consult your Healthcare Professional if taking either one of these pharmaceutical drugs. Otherwise, please take Caruso’s Cascara at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Cascara?
A. We recommend that you do not stay on Caruso’s Cascara for more than 30 days without having a break of 2 weeks before continuing. Caruso’s Cascara may enhance your digestion and help to stimulate your bowel movements. If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
|Frangula purshiana bark dry 550mg|
|Standardised to Cascaroside A 15mg|
Sugar, dairy, lactose, sucrose, gluten, yeast, wheat, corn starch, soy, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
Adults take 1 tablet a day after main meals or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Dose may be increased to 2 times a day if necessary.
- Do not use concurrently with Warfarin or stimulant laxatives
- Ensure that you are drinking at least 2 litres of water daily
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhea
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems
- Not to be used during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications
- We recommend not to take Caruso’s Cascara for more than 30 days without a 2 week break
- Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare professional