Caruso's Bowel Clear Tablets
Herbal formula to relieve constipation!
Constipation is a very common digestive problem, which can really make your life uncomfortable. It can be caused by a variety of things including simple changes to your lifestyle and not enough physical activity. Even travelling can upset your natural rhythm, causing constipation.
Australian made, premium quality formula to gently relieve constipation
Caruso’s Bowel Clear is a herbal formula designed to work with your body’s natural processes to gently relieve constipation. Caruso’s Bowel Clear may also assist with flatulence.
Gentle Bowel Action
Caruso’s Bowel Clear contains selected herbs, which stimulate your bowel. The action created by these herbs allows unwanted waste to move through your bowel. Caruso’s Bowel Clear also contains the herb Cascara for easier defecation. Cascara triggers movement in your bowel, which causes the urge for you to go!
Some other benefits of Caruso’s Bowel Clear
Caruso’s Bowel Clear was also formulated for people suffering from bloating, dyspepsia and poor digestion. If you’re suffering from constipation or other digestive problems like flatulence, bloating, dyspepsia or poor digestion, try Caruso’s Bowel Clear!
Why Use Caruso’s Bowel Clear?
Caruso’s Bowel Clear is a herbal formula designed to work with your body’s natural processes to gently relieve constipation. Caruso’s Bowel Clear may also assist with flatulence and to cleanse your bowel of unwanted waste and impurities, thus assisiting with constipation, bowel sluggishness and indigestion. This formula is specific for those who wish to help facilitate general digestive health.
Caruso’s Bowel Clear has been formulated for:
- Flatulence (wind)
- Poor digestion
Who would use Caruso’s Bowel Clear?
- Those who wish to cleanse the large bowel and rid the body of unwanted waste and impurities
- People suffering from constipation and wish to take a gentle and natural approach
- Those who want relief from flatulence and bloating
- Individuals who feel that they do not empty their bowels adequately
- Those who want to maximise their bowel health and maintain healthy digestive function
Q: Can I take Caruso’s Bowel Clear if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Bowel Clear during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q: Can children take Caruso’s Bowel Clear?
Caruso’s Bowel Clear is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please consult your Healthcare Professional.
Q: How long can I stay on Caruso’s Bowel Clear?
We recommend that you do not stay on Caruso’s Bowel Clear for more than 30 days without having a break; Take 2-4 weeks break before continuing. Caruso’s Bowel Clear will enhance your digestion and help to stimulate your bowel movements. If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
Q: Do I have to drink a lot of water?
Yes, and this is really important not only for general hydration, but also because water is essential for flushing toxins from your body. Aim to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Frangula purshiana bark (Cascara)||500mg|
|Salvia officinalis leaf (Sage)||500mg|
|Calendula officinalis flower (Calendula)||500mg|
|Juglans nigra fruit hull (Black Walnut)||350mg|
|Rheum palmatum root (Rhubarb)||200mg|
|Artemisia annua herb (Wormwood)||100mg|
|Inula Britannica flower (Elecampane)||100mg|
Wheat, corn, starch, soy, yeast, sucrose, lactose, animal products and preservatives.
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day after main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional
- Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present.
- Discontinue if diarrhoea develops.
- Whenever suffering from constipation, always drink plenty of water.
- You should be aware that prolonged use of laxatives may lead to dependence and may cause bowel problems.
- Use in children under the age of 12 is not recommended.
- Not to be taken by those taking warfarin and laxatives.
- Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Take at least two hours away from all other pharmaceutical medications.
Expire Dec 2020
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at our pharmacy ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.