Caruso's Bergamot One A Day 50 Tablets
You Save $8.00 (20%)
Medicinally Bergamot has been used for the last 50 years for its beneficial effects in supporting the cardiovascular system. Bergamot has traditionally been used in the Calabrian region for supporting and promoting overall cardiovascular health
Why use Caruso’s Bergamot?
Caruso’s Bergamot has been developed for people who wish to maintain cardiovascular health. The polyphenols in Bergamot may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels and also support the health of the heart. Bergamot may help maintain and support of normal healthy blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.
Caruso’s Bergamot has been formulated for:
• Maintaining healthy cholesterol a levels within the normal range in healthy individuals • Maintaining healthy blood sugar balance in healthy individuals • Helping to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
Customers who would use Caruso’s Bergamot:
• Those customers wanting to support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels • Those customers who want a product to help support healthy blood sugar levels • Those who wish to take a supplement to complement a healthy lifestyle and help to maintain the overall health of the cardiovascular system
Q. Who is Caruso’s Bergamot formulated for?
A. Caruso’s Bergamot is a supplement that would be suitable for anybody wanting to maintain the health of the cardiovascular system, and support healthy cholesterol levels and blood sugar metabolism. It is the perfect product to combine with a healthy diet and exercise plan to assist in maintaining cardiovascular health and help maintain overall health and wellbeing.
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Bergamot if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Bergamot during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Bergamot?
A. Caruso’s Bergamot is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please consult your healthcare professional.
Q. Can Caruso’s Bergamot be taken with other medication?
A. Yes. Caruso’s Bergamot can be used with other medications, however, please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Bergamot?
A. Caruso’s Bergamot can be taken for as long as needed, provided your healthcare professional has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
|Citrus aurantium bergamia (Fruit Juice)||75g|
|Standardised to Polyphenols||132.5mg|
Added sugar, dairy, lactose, sucrose, gluten, yeast, wheat, corn starch, soy, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours
Adults take 1 tablet a day with main meals or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used in pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
- Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please see your healthcare professional
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications
Expiry: Jul 2021
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at our pharmacy ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.