Brauer Baby & Child Colic Relief
Baby & Child Colic includes ingredients such as Chamomile and Magnesium Phosphate which are traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to provide temporary relief from the pain, irritability and bloated tummy caused by colic. Baby & Child Colic may be used from birth: the natural blackcurrant flavour and included oral measuring dropper make it easy to give to your baby.
Each 2 mL dose contains 2 μL of each of:
All Brauer Baby & Child products are free from:
- Artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners
- Gluten and lactose
Infants under 6 months: 0.5 mL.
Infants 6 months and over: 1 mL.
Give every half hour for up to 4 doses if required until symptoms are relieved. May be given every 4 hours after this. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances.
Babies don’t come with an instruction manual and sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what’s wrong. If your young baby has colic, they may:
- cry a lot, especially in the late afternoon or early evening
- pull their knees to their chest and go red in the face when they cry
- have wind or a bloated tummy.
If you are concerned about your baby’s health, always talk to your healthcare professional.
- Gently massage your baby’s tummy to relieve pain and help them relax.
- Hold your baby close to you and let them snuggle in or put them in a sling. Then try walking around, swaying or rocking slowly and gently. Try to avoid fast movements or changing positions too many times.
- Getting outside for a walk in the fresh air can be good for both of you. Many babies settle with the rhythm of being pushed in a pram.
- Ask family members and friends to help look after bub so you can have some time out for yourself. Caring for a colicky baby is hard work and you need extra support at this time.