Blackmores Total Calcium Magnesium + D3 Tablets
Blackmores Total Calcium Magnesium + D3 is specifically formulated with a combination of 3 different forms of calcium compounds to assist in the prevention and/or treatment of weak brittle bones associated with mild osteoporosis.
- A comprehensive formula containing calcium citrate, phosphate & amino acid chelate
- The levels of calcium and magnesium in this formula are in the ratio of 2:1.
- Contains co-factors vitamin D3, vitamin K1 and minerals to aid in the absorption and function of calcium
- Formulated with 3 different forms of calcium compounds including calcium citrate.
- Magnesium helps support healthy muscle and nerve function
- With calcium, essential to promote healthy bones
- Contains vitamin D, essential for the absorption and utilisation of calcium
|Calcium citrate (Calcium 63.2mg)||300 mg|
|Calcium phosphate (Calcium 126mg)||325 mg|
|Calcium amino acid chelate (Calcium 40mg)||65 mg|
|Magnesium oxide heavy (Magnesium 102.5mg)||170 mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 2.5mg)||12.5 mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 1.5 mg)||15 mg|
|Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione)||5 mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 5 mcg)||200 IU|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg|
|Folic acid||100 mcg|
Adults – Take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 9-12 years – Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-8 years – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 6 years – Only as professionally prescribed.