Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables 60 Tablets
You Save $7.46 (50%)
Kids require a wide range of essential nutrients for normal, healthy growth and development. Here are some of the key functions of the ingredients in Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables:
- Support for healthy brain function (vitamin B3, zinc) and development (iodine)
- Antioxidants to support kids’ healthy development (vitamin C, zinc)
- Help support normal growth and development (vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12,C, D, folate, biotin, iodine and zinc)
- Help contribute to normal energy production (vitamin B3)
- Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables are 99.5% sugar free and still taste delicious.
- Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables are sweetened with xylitol - naturally derived sweeteners from natural carbohydrate sources and also from stevia – from the leaves of the stevia plant.
- Blackmores Superkids Multi Chewables are also free from artificial flavours and colours. We use natural strawberry flavour and the natural colour from black carrot juice to deliver a delicious chewable supplement.
Blackmores SuperKids Multi Chewables are a 99.5% sugar free formulation containing a daily boost of 18 essential nutrients to support kids’ healthy growth and development.
|Zinc oxide (zinc 1 mg)||1.24 mg|
|Ferrous fumarate (iron 1.25 mg)||6.34 mg|
|Calcium hydrogen phosphate (calcium 5 mg)||17 mg|
|Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 5 mg)||24.2 mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3 6 mg)||18 mg|
|Sodium ascorbate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 10 mg)||11.3 mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 10 mg, Total vitamin C||20 mg|
|Folic acid||50 µg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12 750 nanogram)||750 µg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 12.5 µg)||125 µg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 15 IU)||12.4 mg|
|Potassium iodide (iodine 75 µg)||98.3 µg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 100 IU)||2.5 µg|
|Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, vitamin B1 350 µg)||1.05 mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2 550 µg)||1.65 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6 650 µg)||1.95 mg|
|Retinyl acetate (vitamin A 582.5 IU)||1.17 mg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5 1.5 mg)||1.64 mg|
Children 2-12 years - Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Not suitable for children under 2 years
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect
- This is a therapeutic product, not a lolly
- Always read the label, use only as directed. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate