Blackmores Superkids Immune Chewables 60 Tablets
You Save $7.46 (50%)
- Blackmores Superkids Immune Chewables contain a daily boost of 5 essential nutrients including vitamin A, C, D, E & zinc.
- Blackmores Superkids Immune Chewables are 99.5% sugar free and still taste delicious.
- Blackmores Superkids Immune Chewables are sweetened with xylitol and sorbitol - naturally derived sweeteners from natural carbohydrate sources and also stevia – from the leaves of the stevia plant.
- Blackmores Superkids Immune Chewables have no added artificial flavours and colours. We use natural orange flavour to deliver a delicious tasting immune chewable supplement.
There are some key nutrients to help support kids’ immune health.Zinc is a factor in the maintenance of general well-being and helps to support normal immune function.
Vitamin C is known for its role in immune function. Ascorbic acid is required for normal functioning of the immune system.
Vitamin C is widely found in fruits and vegetables. Good sources include blackcurrants, guava, citrus and kiwi fruit and vegetables such as broccoli, capsicum and sprouts. However, research undertaken in 2014-15 found that only one in twenty (5.1%) of Australian children were meeting the minimum number of serves of fruit and vegetables each day*.
Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D is found in a limited range of foods. A more active form of the vitamin is produced from skin exposure to sunlight. Regular sun exposure can provide all the vitamin D a growing child requires however, the safe exposure time for children is unknown.
Vitamin E is required for normal immune system function and Beta carotene (pro vitamin A) directly and indirectly supports immune function.
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 7 IU)||5.79 mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate (zinc 3 mg)||9.34 mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 82.15 mg)||91.01 mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU)||5 μg|
Children 2-12 years – Chew (do not swallow) 1 tablet a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
- Not suitable for children under 2 years
- Excess consumption may have a laxative effect
- Always read the label, use only as directed. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate