Blackmores Lyprinol Capsules
Blackmores Lyprinol® is a unique green lipped mussel oil that may provide symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis.
May provide relief of osteoarthritic pain.
|New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel Oil (Perna canaliculus)||50 mg|
Adults – The recommended starting dose is 2 capsules twice a day with meals in the morning and evening, for up to 8 weeks.
After the initial 8 weeks take 1 capsule twice a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-12 years – Take 1/2 the adult dose, or as professionally prescribed. Capsule contents may be squeezed into juice, milk or cereal.
Don’t bite or chew (non-burstable).
Contraindications and cautions
- This product is derived from shellfish. Caution is advised for persons allergic to shellfish
- May rarely cause mild diarrhoea, nausea or flatulence
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking warfarin. Lyprinol may increase the risk of bleeding with this medication