Australian by Nature Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg
Omega-3 is a polyunsaturated fatty acid which the body is unable to produce on its own, but is necessary for optimum health and wellbeing. It is important that Omega-3 is obtained on a regular basis from food or supplements in order to maintain optimum health and nutrition.
Fish oil, particularly if sourced from cold-water fish, such as salmon, mackerel and sardines (which have a higher fatty acid content and provide more Omega-3 than other fish), is a direct source of two long chain fatty acids known as EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid).
Australian by Nature Fish Oil is a rich source of Omega-3, which is an essential fatty acid the body cannot produce and must be obtained through diet or dietary supplements.
- Halal approved
- Useful for the maintenance of healthy eyes, skin and hair, as well as general health and wellbeing.
- May assist in the temporary relief of pain and inflammation associated with arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Is thought to assist in improving cardiovascular health.
- A valuable source of Omega-3 fatty acid, EPA and DHA.
|1000mg natural fish oil|
|– Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides||300mg|
|– Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||180mg|
|– Docosaheaxaenoic Acid (DHA)||120mg|
- No added sugar, lactose, starch, gluten, yeast, salt, artificial colouring, artificial colouring or preservatives.
Take one capsule three times daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.