We understand, you ordered something and it’s not what you really wanted.
No problems, all products – opened or not – can be returned for any reason. Send the items back to us within 90 days and we’ll refund your money.
Once we receive the package, we’ll refund you via the same method of payment with which you paid. You will receive the full purchase price of your product minus any shipping fees (unless of course, it was our error).
If 90 days has passed since your purchase, we’re sorry, but we can’t accept this item as a return.
How To Make A Return
- Circle the products you are returning on the enclosed packing slip. Please indicate the quantity you are returning of each item and reason for return.
- Pack the products securely in a sturdy package and include the packing slip.
- Return the package to vitaminsonly.com.au
10 Belmore Rd
Randwick NSW 2031
Option A (Australian Customers only)
- Please return the item in the similar packaging to the one you received the item
- Please make sure that the correct return address.
- Drop your package in any Australia post outlet.
- NOTE: A $7.95 return shipping fee will be deducted from your return credit as a return shipping fee (unless the reason for return is due to our error).
Option B (Overseas Customers)
- Address your package to:
10 Belmore RdRandwick NSW 2031
- Return package using your preferred shipping carrier.
*Allow 2-3 weeks for your return to process, although, they usually don't take that long. You will receive an email confirming your refund.
NOTE: Shipping fee will be deducted from your return credit as a return shipping fee (unless the reason for return is due to our error.
A Few Special Cases
- If you're returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please contact vitaminsonly via email and we will send you a reply paid code.
Please note the return item needs to have more than 90% of it’s original content to qualify for the refund.
- If you ordered more than 1 of a specific product, only 1 of those items may be returned opened. All other items must be in a factory sealed container. For example, ordered three boxes of the same vitamins? You may return one opened, but the other two need to be sealed.
- If you’re returning 12 or more of the same items, there will be a 15% restocking fee due to inventory control and those pesky shelf life limits. Quantities over 100 will not be accepted and will be considered final sale.
- When returning items from an order that originally qualified for free shipping, $5.95 will be deducted from your total refund if the new order value (less the return) is less than $49.
- If your order or certain products are confiscated by customs due to the items being restricted then no refund will be available.